Letter to the WHO
My Response to the Question: “What substantive elements do you think should be included in a new international instrument on pandemic preparedness and response?”
Here are my demands, however, in a world where this tool exists:
“simultaneous epidemics worldwide with enormous numbers of deaths and illness”
2) Follow science, not political science (a.k.a. The Science™), fostering a culture of inquiry inspired by Einstein’s words:
“Science can flourish only in an atmosphere of free speech.”
3) Prohibit conflicts of interest—financial, political, or otherwise.
4) Guarantee nations’ rights to determine their own actions.
6) Condemn mass-vaccinating during a pandemic—especially with a leaky, non-sterilizing product that fails to prevent contraction or spread and puts selective pressure on the virus to mutate into more virulent forms.
7) Acknowledge the superiority of natural immunity and encourage healthy dietary and lifestyle habits.
8) Recommend early treatment protocols advocated by WHO consultant Dr. Tess Lawrie:
9) Discontinue PCR tests and other tools that yield false positives and mislead the public.
11) Require informed consent for recommended interventions.
12) Ensure an open, transparent decision-making process.
© Margaret Anna Alice, LLC
Help Stop the WHO’s International Pandemic Treaty
I am currently working on an in-depth letter to WHO members on the proposed international pandemic treaty, which threatens national sovereignty and represents the grandest leap toward One-World Tyranny to date.
Meanwhile, they snuck in the first round of hearings on April 12–13 and provided a brief window for public comments.
They only permitted 250-word responses to one question. Above is mine. I encourage you to share my letter to help raise awareness about this attempted power grab.
The public comment period is now closed, but you can still sign this petition.
See these posts as well:
Thanks, everyone, for helping to stop New World Totalitarianism!
If you feel the work I am doing is worthwhile and want to make it possible for me to spend more time writing and researching in my aim to unmask totalitarianism and awaken the sleeping before tyranny triumphs, please consider supporting me, whether it be by subscribing, donating, buying me a coffee, or sharing my posts. I thank you for reading, thinking, sharing, and supporting my work in whichever ways you choose.
Prefer to donate crypto? You can send Bitcoin using the following code:
Since crypto transfers are anonymized, I won’t know about your donation. Please drop me an email by responding to any of my newsletters if you’d like to alert me to your generous gift.
Remember, a subscription to Margaret Anna Alice Through the Looking Glass makes for an intellectually adventurous gift down the rabbit-hole!
Note: Purchasing any items using Amazon affiliate links included in my content will further support my efforts to unmask tyranny.