Letter to the WHO
My Response to the Question: “What substantive elements do you think should be included in a new international instrument on pandemic preparedness and response?”
Your suggestive question contains presuppositional framing that implies this instrument is a foregone conclusion. I reject that premise.
Here are my demands, however, in a world where this tool exists:
1) Revert to the early 2009 definition of “pandemic,” adding back the language whose removal permitted an Orwellian declaration of “pandemic” for a non-threat with near-100% survival:
“simultaneous epidemics worldwide with enormous numbers of deaths and illness”
Similarly, restore the pre-politicized definition of “herd immunity” and expunge the myth of asymptomatic spread.
2) Follow science, not political science (a.k.a. The Science™), fostering a culture of inquiry inspired by Einstein’s words:
“Science can flourish only in an atmosphere of free speech.”
3) Prohibit conflicts of interest—financial, political, or otherwise.
4) Guarantee nations’ rights to determine their own actions.
5) Heed your guidance advising against masking, border closures, lockdowns, and disinfection.
6) Condemn mass-vaccinating during a pandemic—especially with a leaky, non-sterilizing product that fails to prevent contraction or spread and puts selective pressure on the virus to mutate into more virulent forms.
7) Acknowledge the superiority of natural immunity and encourage healthy dietary and lifestyle habits.
8) Recommend early treatment protocols advocated by WHO consultant Dr. Tess Lawrie:
9) Discontinue PCR tests and other tools that yield false positives and mislead the public.
10) Forbid the use of psychological tactics to “nudge,” induce fear, and coerce participants into compliance.
11) Require informed consent for recommended interventions.
12) Ensure an open, transparent decision-making process.
© Margaret Anna Alice, LLC
Are you willing to spend 16.4 cents/day (annual) or 19.7 cents/day (monthly) to help me continue fighting tyranny and democide? You gain access to premium content like “rolling” interviews, podcasts, Behind the Scenes, and other bonus content:
Substack now offers group subscriptions! Purchase 4 or more subscriptions for a group, and you get 10% off!
If you’d like to make a one-time donation, you can buy me a Ko-fi:
Help Stop the WHO’s International Pandemic Treaty
I am currently working on an in-depth letter to WHO members on the proposed international pandemic treaty, which threatens national sovereignty and represents the grandest leap toward One-World Tyranny to date.
Meanwhile, they snuck in the first round of hearings on April 12–13 and provided a brief window for public comments.
They only permitted 250-word responses to one question. Above is mine. I encourage you to share my letter to help raise awareness about this attempted power grab.
The public comment period is now closed, but you can still sign this petition.
Read this open letter from Dr. Tess Lawrie’s World Health Council for Health for more details on how to help defeat the pandemic treaty.
See these posts as well:
Thanks, everyone, for helping to stop New World Totalitarianism!
See the following post for details on IPAK-EDU curricula, and please use my affiliate code (MAA1IPAK) to register for any courses you decide to take:
If you feel the work I am doing is worthwhile and want to make it possible for me to spend more time writing and researching in my aim to unmask totalitarianism and awaken the sleeping before tyranny triumphs, please consider supporting me, whether it be by subscribing, buying me a Ko-fi, or sharing my posts. I thank you for reading, thinking, sharing, and supporting my work in whichever ways you choose.
Want to make a one-time donation? You can treat me to Ko-fi:
Prefer to donate crypto? You can send Bitcoin using the following code:
Since crypto transfers are anonymized, I won’t know about your donation. Please drop me an email by responding to any of my newsletters if you’d like to alert me to your generous gift.
Remember, a subscription to Margaret Anna Alice Through the Looking Glass makes for an intellectually adventurous gift down the rabbit-hole!
Note: Purchasing any items using Amazon affiliate links included in my content will further support my efforts to unmask tyranny.
We’re screwed as a country if this moves forward. Really. The tyranny will NEVER end. I’m so sick of this.
Your points were excellent, btw!! I concur 100%.
Thanks Margaret Anna Alice for that rigorous and concise summary of reasonable objectives for updates to health policies in each country. I don't believe that a world governing body on health can be successful or productive, only intrusive and unproductive leading to the types of social upheavals as we are continuing to witness.